Our call centers will be closed Monday, May 29th for Memorial Day. We will be available again starting Tuesday, May 30th from 8am - 5pm CST.
5-Stage Reverse Osmosis System by Tier1
- Effectively reduces contaminants such as chlorine, fluoride, arsenic, lead, mercury, nitrates, barium, TDS, and more.
- Reverse osmosis gives you better water, costs less, and reduces plastic waste compared to bottled water.
- Enjoy fresher coffee and tea, clearer ice cubes, better tasting food, and make healthier baby formula by starting with clean, crisp, refreshing tasting water.
- System includes all installation parts, filters, housings, and instructions.
All installation parts Inclued!
The Tier1 RO5 comes with a modern chrome drinking water faucet, pressurized storage tank with 3.2 gallon capacity, drain saddle that fits up to 1 ½” drain lines, feed water adapter and ball valve that fits ½” NPT threaded supply lines, and flexible plastic tubing to connect everything. The system also comes with a full set of filters and a wrench so you have everything you need to start enjoying fresh filtered water in no time!
Why use Reverse Osmosis?
Reverse Osmosis is considered one of the most all-around effective filtration methods. Utilizing semi-permeable membranes with holes just 0.001 microns in size, reverse osmosis filters are even able to remove dissolved solids from the water. This means that the reverse osmosis membrane can trap many types of contaminants that standard sediment or carbon filters cannot. Contaminants such as nitrates, arsenic, fluoride, and chromium are examples of contaminants where traditional filtration can fall short. Reverse osmosis filtration on the other hand can remove up to 99% of over 1000 contaminants. If you are concerned about the amount of total dissolved solids in your water, or are looking to reduce a particular chemical in your water, Reverse Osmosis is most likely the best filtration option for you.
Experience the Tier1 Difference
Tier1 manufactures high-quality filtration and household products. We take creating and maintaining a healthy home seriously. Products must undergo rigorous testing and meet demanding quality expectations in order to earn the Tier1 badge. Every purchase is backed by the Tier1® Guarantee:
- Guaranteed Fit
- Guaranteed Quality
- Guaranteed Price
The TIER1-RO5 reduces the following contaminants:
- Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Chromium (III / Trivalent)
- Chromium (VI / Hexavalent)
- Nitrates / Nitrites
- Total Dissolved Solids (TDS)
The TIER1-RO5 is comparable with the following part numbers
The TIER1-RO5 fits the following model numbers
- For more information see the provided Tier1 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis System Manual
- In addition to our manual, we have also provided a step-by-step installation video for your reference below:
- When it is time to change your filters, use your filter wrench to unscrew the filter housings. DO NOT use the wrench to tighten the housing sumps because you can damage the o-rings. Please review the below video for a step-by-step guide to changing the filters of your Tier1 RO5: