S200RL Viqua Replacement Lamp
- Replaces aging or worn out UV lamp for the VH200
- Reduces health risks related to contaminated water
- Easy do it yourself replacement
- Lasts 12 months
|Actual Size (in)||14-inches (length) x 1-1/2-inches (outside diameter)|
|Filter Life (months)||12 months|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||9|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||34|
The VIQUA-S200RL-HO reduces the following contaminants:
- E. Coli
The VIQUA-S200RL-HO is comparable with the following part numbers
|VH200, SC-200, SCM-200, SPV-200, SP200-HO, SPV-3.5 UV systems|
- Close main water supply to the UV System, and then open a tap downstream of the UV System to release pressure.
- Disconnect main power source and allow the unit to cool for 10 minutes. Note: Ensure there is no other power source connected such as, Solenoid Junction Box.
- Remove the UV lamp connector.
- Remove the UV lamp.
- Re-insert the new UV lamp inside the quartz sleeve. Attach the connector to the UV lamp and note that the connector will only allow correct installation in one position.
- Place and tighten the UV lamp connector.
- Plug the unit back to the power source. Reset the end of lamp timer alarm back to 365 days. Note: Not applicable to TAP systems.
- Open the inlet valve slowly.
- Close the downstream tap once the UV chamber is filled with water, and inspect for any leakages.