S200RL Viqua Replacement Lamp
Availability: In stock
- Replaces aging or worn out UV lamp for the VH200
- Reduces health risks related to contaminated water
- Easy do it yourself replacement
- Lasts 12 months
Replacement UV Lamp for S200RL. This UV light eliminates contaminants in water as they pass through the VH200 Viqua UltraViolet Water Disinfection System. This lamp has a longevity of 12 months and requires little maintenance as the quartz sleeve surrounding the lamp only needs to be cleaned every three months. The S200RL Viqua Replacement UV Lamp reduces the levels of bacteria and viruses that can pass through the system, giving you peace of mind that every glass is as contaminant free as possible. As an original equipment manufacturer product the the replacement lamp is reliable and built to help extend the overall life of your filter. order today!
|Actual Size (in)||14-inches (length) x 1-1/2-inches (outside diameter)|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||9|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||34|
The VIQUA-S200RL-HO is comparable with the following part numbers
|VH200, SC-200, SCM-200, SPV-200, SP200-HO, SPV-3.5 UV systems|
- Close main water supply to the UV System, and then open a tap downstream of the UV System to release pressure.
- Disconnect main power source and allow the unit to cool for 10 minutes. Note: Ensure there is no other power source connected such as, Solenoid Junction Box.
- Remove the UV lamp connector.
- Remove the UV lamp.
- Re-insert the new UV lamp inside the quartz sleeve. Attach the connector to the UV lamp and note that the connector will only allow correct installation in one position.
- Place and tighten the UV lamp connector.
- Plug the unit back to the power source. Reset the end of lamp timer alarm back to 365 days. Note: Not applicable to TAP systems.
- Open the inlet valve slowly.
- Close the downstream tap once the UV chamber is filled with water, and inspect for any leakages.