The Evolution RO1000 Reverse Osmosis System is a tankless RO system featuring on-demand, continuous-flow water production. With no storage tank to fill, the reverse osmosis unit does not run until RO water is needed. The Evolution RO unit features a patented high-production, low-energy membrane to purify between 700 and 1500 gallons of water per day, depending on your water conditions. That is more than 50 times the output of typical home RO products. That means the Evolution provides commercial water production at the price of a residential system--a new opportunity in light duty commercial applications!
- The reverse osmosis system can be installed under or near a sink or any other water supply. The RO assembly can be placed on the sink cabinet floor in any location that does not apply pressure on the disconnect elbows or tubing
- A nearby suitable drain point is also required for the drain (waste) water
- The RO system can be installed in either a horizontal or vertical orientation. Installation in the basement is also an option
- One possible location is near the laundry/utility sink where cold potable water and drain access are close. The location chosen should allow adequate clearance and accessibility for membrane element changes
- To provide supply water to the RO system inlet, a garden hose connection fitting is included with the system. Other types of feed supply fittings are available to allow hookup to a variety of feed sources
- The feed water valve should be located as close to the manifold assembly as possible
- USE A POTABLE COLD WATER SUPPLY ONLY. Softened water is preferred as it will extend the life of the RO membrane elements. Other forms of pre-filtration may be necessary depending on quality of incoming water