Tier1 TDS Water Test Meter
- Dual range measurement: 0-999 ppm with resolution 1ppm, 1000-9990 ppm with resolution 10ppm
- Measurement accuracy of +/- 2%
- Hold function saves measurements for convenient reading and recording
- Test water periodically to ensure water filter is doing its job
Total dissolved solids (TDS) are the total weight of all solids (minerals, salts, metals) that are dissolved in a given volume of water. The lower the TDS level in the water, the more efficiently your bodys cells can use the water. Conversely, higher TDS levels can indicate water that is more difficult for your body to use and has more contaminants that can pose health risks.
This meter is factory calibrated with dual range measurement and a 10 minute auto-shutoff to conserve battery life. Features a hold function that saves measurements for convenient reading and recording. Order the TDS-3-W Tier1 TDS Water Test Meter today!
Experience the Tier1 Difference
Tier1 manufactures high-quality filtration and household products. We take creating and maintaining a healthy home seriously. Products must undergo rigorous testing and meet demanding quality expectations in order to earn the Tier1 badge. Every purchase is backed by the Tier1® Guarantee:
- Guaranteed Fit
- Guaranteed Quality
- Guaranteed Price
|Used In Brands||Tier1|
|Actual Size (in)||6.1 inches (height) x 1.25 inches (width) x 1 inch (depth)|
|Actual Size (cm)||15.5 x 3.1 x 2.3|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
- Remove the protective cap covering the electrode.
- Turn the TDS meter on.
- Immerse the meter into the water/solution up to the maximum immersion level (2 inches).
- Wait until the display stabilizes. Press the hold button to save the reading.
- When finished shake water off meter and wipe with a tissue.