BBF1-20MB Pentek Whole House Filter Replacement Cartridge
- 99% Hydrogen conversion and 95% Hydroxide conversion
- 1850 Grain capacity with 20-40 screen size (US Std. Mesh)
|Used In Brands||Cuno, Filterite, Harmsco, Keystone, Pentek, U.S. Water, US Filter|
|Advertised Size (in)||20 x 4-1/2|
|Actual Size (in)||20 inches (length) x 4 1/2 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||50.8 x 11.43|
|Media||Mixed Bed DI Resin|
|Primary Filter Media||Ion Exchange Resin|
|Materials of Construction||Gasket: Buna-N|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||30|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||1.25|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||4.732|
|Includes||One 20 x 4-1/2 Inch Pentek BBF1-20MB Mixed Bed Deionization Water Filter|
|Primary Filter Media||Mixed Bed DI Resins|
The PENTEK-BBF1-20MB reduces the following contaminants:
- Total Dissolved Solids (TDS)
The PENTEK-BBF1-20MB is comparable with the following part numbers
- Turn off water supply. Press red pressure-relief button (if present).
- Unscrew housing. Remove large o-ring, wipe clean and set aside.
- Discard used filter cartridge. Wash housing with dish soap and warm water using a nonabrasive sponge or cloth. Rinse thoroughly.
- Fill 1/3 with water. Add about 1 tablespoon of bleach and scrub to disinfect. Rinse thoroughly.
- Lubricate o-ring with clean silicone grease. Change o-ring if any damage cuts or degradation are present. Insert o-ring in groove.
- NOTE: This step is important to ensure a proper housing seal. Make certain the o-ring is seated level in the groove.
- Insert new filter cartridge.
- Screw housing onto the cap and hand-tighten. Do not over tighten. Make sure cap standpipe slips into cartridge.
- Turn on water supply. Press pressure-relief button (if present). Check for leaks before leaving installation.