F5-CHROME Instapure Complete Faucet Filter System - Chrome
- Provides cleaner, better tasting drinking water
- Easily choose between filtered and unfiltered water
- Reduces lead, cysts, chlorine taste and odor for better drinking water
|Used In Brands||Instapure|
|Actual Size (in)||5 1/4 inches (length) x 2 1/2 inches (width) x 4 inches (height)|
|Actual Size (cm)||13.34 x 6.35 x 10.16|
|Primary Filter Media||Activated Carbon Block|
|Filter Life (gallons)||200|
|Filter Life (liters)||757.08|
|Filter Life (months)||3 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||0.5|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||20 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 100|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 37.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||0.45|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||1.70|
|Country of Manufacture||China|
|Includes||1 Chrome F5 Complete Faucet Filter System, 1 R5 Complete Replacement Filter, Installation Parts kit|
The INSTAPURE-F5-CHROME reduces the following contaminants:
- Bad Taste and Odor
- Chlorine Taste & Odor 97.40%
- Cysts 99.99%
- Lead at pH 6.5 99.30%
- Lead at pH 8.5 98.50%
The INSTAPURE-F5-CHROME fits the following model numbers
- Remove faucet aerator. Unscrew the retaining sleeve from the filter unit.
- Screw adaptor onto faucet. Use enclosed assembly tool to tighten. Do not tighten with pliers.
- If adaptor does not fit your faucet, consult with a hardware or plumbing supply store.
- Insert large black washer inside threaded fitting of the filter unit. Position filter unit under faucet and slide threaded fitting over adaptor.
- Hand tighten the retaining sleeve onto threaded fitting on filter unit.
- Remove the red stop-cap from the bottom of the filter (R-2 only) and align holes in the replacement filter with the posts on the appliance and press down until firmly in place.
- Replace cover and hand tighten. Do not over tighten.
- Turn selector switch to the vertical position. Run cold water through filter for two minutes to flush cartridge of carbon fines.
- Run water for three seconds before each use.