WHEEDF Whirlpool UltraEase Water Filter Pack
Availability: In stock
Fits the WHED20 Whirlpool dual stage drinking water filtration system
- Ships fast!
- Tested and certified against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 & 53
- Provides great tasting water virtually free of lead, chlorine taste and odor for up to six months
The WHEEDF Whirlpool UltraEase water filter pack contains two replacement filters built to fit into the WHED20 dual stage drinking water filtration system. Genuine OE parts, these filters have been tested and certified against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 & 53 for the reduction of chlorine taste and odor, sediment, cysts and lead. Each filter will help provide your home with great tasting water for up to six months or through 270 gallons of water usage, depending on local water quality conditions in your area. Order the WHEEDF Whirlpool UltraEase water filter pack today.
|Used In Brands||Whirlpool|
|Advertised Size (in)||10 x 2-1/2|
|Actual Size (in)||9-3/4 inches (Lengh) x 2-1/4 inches (Width) x 2-1/4 inches (Depth)|
|Actual Size (cm)||24.765 x 5.715 x 5.715|
|Primary Filter Media||Polypropylene|
|Filter Life (gallons)||270|
|Filter Life (liters)||1,022|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||5|
|Operating Pressure (psi)||30 - 125|
|Maximum Operating Pressure (psi)||125|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 100|
|Certifications||NSF/ANSI Standard 42, NSF/ANSI Standard 53|
|Includes||One Whirlpool Carbon Block Pre/Post Filter Set|
|Primary Filter Media||Carbon Block|
The WHIRLPOOL-WHEEDF is comparable with the following part numbers
The WHIRLPOOL-WHEEDF fits the following model numbers
- Turn filter cartridge to the left to remove cartridges from the filter heads.
- Dispose of the cartridges in a proper manner
- Install new cartridges.
- Turn cartridges to the right to re-attach to the filter heads.
- Remove and replace the timer battery using the following steps.
- 1) Loosen the screw on the right side of the faucet base.
- 2) Press the battery housing upwards from faucet base until it releases from the base.
- 3) Replace the battery (CR 2032 or equivalent). Positive (+) side facing the back
- 4) When the battery is first replaced the light in the base will flash six times and turn off.
- 5) After the six flashes the timer enters the 6 month time cycle.
- 6) If it repeatedly flashes two times, the battery is weak and needs to be replaced.
- 7) Re-install the battery housing and firmly tighten the mounting screw.
- Flush system for 10 minutes to remove and loose carbon fines.