Our call centers will be closed Monday, May 29th for Memorial Day. We will be available again starting Tuesday, May 30th from 8am - 5pm CST.
FS-1-30 Rusco Spin-Down Polyester Replacement Filter
Price $17.99 List Price Price $25.99 Save 30%
30 mesh, 533 micron and built to fit a one-inch pipe
- Ships fast!
- Keeps water virtually sediment-free
- Helps maintain or improve the quality of your drinking water for up to one full year
- Advertised size includes ball valve attachment
› See more product details
An economically priced replacement part, the FS-1-30 Rusco spin-down polyester water filter can be cleaned and reused several times before being replaced. With a total lifespan of up to one full year based on your water quality and usage in your home, this filter will help ensure your filtration system continues to provide the highest quality drinking water possible. Easy to install, maintain and clean without the use of tools. Genuine OE part from the manufacturer. Order the replacement FS-1-30 Rusco spin-down polyester water filter your system needs online today!
The RUSCO-FS-1-30 reduces the following contaminants:
The RUSCO-FS-1-30 is comparable with the following part numbers
The RUSCO-FS-1-30 fits the following model numbers
- After you have installed your Rusco system, you can simply turn the flush valve parallel with the system when you notice excessive buildup of sediment
- You should clean your filter screens every few months and replace them every 6-12 months depending on your water usage
- The primary method of cleaning the Rusco filter is purging separated solids through the flush valve while the filter is under system pressure (can be done manually with the flush valve or automated with the optional Automatic Flush Valve)
- The filter element may need to be removed and cleaned
- To remove the filter element turn off the water supply and drain water pressure
- Unscrew the clear cover and remove the filter element
- Wash off collected sediment by spraying with water
- Remove fine particles wedged in the screen with a soft brush
- Apply silicone grease to o-rings, if needed, and reassemble
- HAND TIGHTEN ONLY