10 inch x 4.5 inch Whole House Sediment Water Filter by Tier1 (1 Micron)
1 Filter $13.99
4 Filters Price $12.97 each
6 Filters Price $12.59 each
12 Filters Price $10.49 each
25 Filters Price $9.79 each
- Bonded Polypropylene filter media helps capture particles 1 micron or larger
- Ensures quality water throughout your home
- Easy installation for a frustration-free return to better water
- Can be used as a stand alone filtration system or as a pre-filter for larger whole home filtration systems
Experience the Tier1 Difference
Tier1 manufactures high-quality filtration and household products. We take creating and maintaining a healthy home seriously. Products must undergo rigorous testing and meet demanding quality expectations in order to earn the Tier1 badge. Every purchase is backed by the Tier1® Guarantee:
- Guaranteed Fit
- Guaranteed Quality
- Guaranteed Price
|Used In Brands||Hydronix, Pentek, Tier1|
|Advertised Size (in)||10 x 4-1/2|
|Actual Size (in)||10 inches (length) x 4 1/2 inches (outside diameter)|
|Actual Size (cm)||25.4 x 11.43|
|Media||Spun Wound Polypropylene|
|Primary Filter Media||Polypropylene|
|Filter Life (months)||6 months|
|Micron Rating (Nominal)||1|
|Operating Temperature (°F)||40 - 145|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||4.4 - 62.8|
|Flow Rate (gpm)||10|
|Flow Rate (lpm)||37.8541|
|Warranty Guarantee||Unconditional Product Guarantee for Life of the Product|
|Includes||One Tier1 10 inch x 4.5 inch Whole House Sediment Water Filter|
|Primary Filter Media||Bonded Polypropylene|
The TIER1-P1-10BB reduces the following contaminants:
The TIER1-P1-10BB is comparable with the following part numbers
The TIER1-P1-10BB fits the following model numbers
|STANDARD 10 X 4.5-INCH FILTER HOUSINGS|
- Turn off water supply. Press red pressure-relief button (if present).
- Unscrew housing. Remove large o-ring, wipe clean and set aside.
- Discard used filter cartridge. Wash housing with dish soap and warm water using a nonabrasive sponge or cloth. Rinse thoroughly. Fill 1/3 with water. Add about 1 tablespoon of bleach and scrub to disinfect. Rinse thoroughly.
- Lubricate o-ring with clean silicone grease. Change o-ring if any damage cuts or degradation are present. Insert o-ring in groove.
- Insert new filter cartridge.
- Screw housing onto the cap and hand-tighten. Do not over tighten. Make sure cap standpipe slips into cartridge.
- Turn on water supply. Press pressure-relief button (if present). Check for leaks before leaving installation.